Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The rising sun

I gotta start cleaning shiz that related with my life. Looking back to my journey of life, I feel that I have been wasting a lot my time doing things worth less than a penny. Having cleared my mind, I truly believe that it is very important to start thinking and acting effectively in every aspect of my daily lives, even on a very minuscule action. Needless to say, this mind clearing is a very significant catalyst to recreate or reshape the way I live my life. Moreover, I have made a decision that reshaping or restructuring my blog will significantly become a great start. So after this day I decide to reduce rambling articles and start to write at least 3 creative articles before April. I really hope that this will be a great start for my life!


--- Fight for the future of me and my nation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment